Họ và tên: Nguyễn Thị Hương
Học vị: Thạc sĩ - Dược sĩ
Chức danh: Giảng viên
Địa chỉ: Khoa Công nghệ Sinh học và Công nghệ Thực phẩm
Di động: +84 945951650
Name: Nguyễn Thị Hương
Degree: Master- Pharmacist
Office Address: Faculty of Biotechnology and Food Technology
Tel: +84 945951650
|9/2008-7/2013||Bachelor degree (major: Pharmacy) - Thai Nguyen University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Vietnam|
|9/2015-10/2017||Master degree (major: Drug development) - University of Science and Technology of Hanoi, Vietnam|
|9/2019-present||Ph.D. student (Major: Biopharmaceutical Science)- National Yang-Ming Chiao Tung University, Taiwan|
9/2013- 9/2019: Faculty of Biotechnology and Food Technology, Thai Nguyen University of Agriculture and Forestry
- - Probiotic isolation and formations
- - Plant-derived functional food, especially medicinal herbs: extraction and formations.
- - Anticancer drugs on colon cancer.
- In charge of Courses
Course name Description Food Nutrition (NUT331) The course supplies the fundamental knowledge associated with the kinetic process of food components including carbohydrates, lipid, proteins, vitamins, and minerals in the gastrointestinal tract. How the food is digested, absorbed, metabolized, and eliminated will be introduced. Moreover, the physiological functions of our body and pathogenic diseases related to nutritional disorders will also be covered in this course. Functional Food Manufacturing Technology (FFM331) The course will supply the knowledge related to bioactive compounds which are using in producing diet supplements. The methods used to extract, isolate the compounds will be introduced in this course. In addition to fundamental knowledge about compounds, how many and how to design the formations for diet supplements/nutraceuticals will also be covered in the last chapters of this course.
RESEARCH GRANT SUPPORT
1. Investigating to prepare instant tea from the combination of three extract of Centella asiatica, Portulace olearaceae and Houtuynia cordata, Thai Nguyen University of Agriculture and Forestry, 2014-2015.
2. Investigating to produce fermented lemonade juice by acid lactic bacteria Lactobacillus Plantarum, Thai Nguyen University of Agriculture and Forestry, 2018-2019.
3. Investigating to produce some healthy support products from Myxopyrum smilacifolium at Thai Nguyen province, Thai Nguyen Department of Science and Technology, 2019-2021.
1. Tran Van Chi, Pham Thi Tuyet Mai, Nguyen Xuan Ninh, Dinh Thi Kim Hoa, Nguyen Thi Huong, 2015: “Study the fermentation ability of combination of yeast and lactic acid bacteria base on cornstalks, fresh straw and grass to produce the animal feed”. Journal of Science and Technology, Thai Nguyen University, Vietnam, vol 134, No 04, p 111-114.
2. Nguyen Thi Huong, Nguyen Van Binh, Nguyen Thi Thao, Vu Thi Hue, Pham Thi Ngoc Mai, 2016: Investigating of the influence of factors to Centella asiatica extract based on antioxidant capability. Journal of Science and Technology, Thai Nguyen University, Vietnam, vol 153, No 08.
3. Vu Thi Thanh Hang, Vi Dai Lam, Vu Thi Hanh, Nguyen Thi Huong, 2019: Investigating to produce fermented lemonade juice using acid lactic bacteria Lactobacillus plantarum, Journal of Science and Technology, Thai Nguyen University, Vietnam, vol 197, No 4.